CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

tragic tragic. lets pray for the people okies?

took half day today. cos had a casting appointment at toni&guy.
went down to town.. met cain.. bitching session man. lol. had lunch with him, nora and this other guy.. and it was damn dumb la. the things that i said that were meant to be funny, only cain got it. and things that i did/said that werent meant to be funny, nora laughs as thou its the funniest thing she has heard so far.. for example, when i sneezed.. wahlaos! and then saw azhar. so hung around with him till wai came.. walked around a little.. and went down to boatquay to look for denise.

went to toni&guys to meet my cousin. i went all the way there just for them to ask me what size of clothes do i wear, and let them touch my hair. lol. cutting my hair next week. coloring my hair the week after. and the hair show is on the 9thmay. at the esplanade.. woohoo. :) i cant do an outrageous thing cos my cousin will be doing it for me. and if its toooo funky, my mom will not be happy. and his mom will scold him.

went to town after that with melvin kor kor (my cousin), denise and kelvyn.. saw down at bk's and denise left to meet her mom. and err, edwin and lina came.. all my cousin's friends.. and they're damn nice.. lol. and i took my cousin's cigs cos i ran outta it. bahh. my cousin and i were like bitching about everyone.. and can u imagine, he actually had a drink with my bro david before.. my bro bought him a drink. wahlaooo. what about me?! i cant imagine drinking with david. let alone smoking with him.. i was telling melvin kor kor, "if i ever smoke with david kor kor, i think i smoke one puff.. he slap me one time".. and it turns out that, lina is my sister's friend.. what a small small world. and edwin knows my brother's clique of friends... small small world. so we went to nike bird and there was this tai tai that was holding the queue big time la.. so lina and i were like bitching about her big time.. lol. and kelvyn was like, even worst. so mean. saying the treadmill will break and burn..

they sent me to the bus stop before they left... which was damn nice of them. reminded me of times i used to hang out with cain, jesse, amy and bev. older people who makes sure im okay.

came home and saw a christian dior paper bag on my table.. my sis bought me the christian dior's parfum. j'adore. not very nice eh. eeeck. but since she's so nice, i will be even nicer and use it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home